Delivery is Free within New Zealand to all cities and main towns.(excludes Rural delivery)
"Braumeister continues to make advances in technology leaving all the other home brew systerms behind"
· Built in cooling jackets, (no need for cooling coils)
· More programmable hop additions & recipe naming functions
· Increased software updates & brewing programs for control & monitoring.
· Additional Tap at rear bottom of kettle for complete draining, and easy cleaning
The fully automatic control system brews with pre-set or your own individual recipes. The time and temperature are precisely maintained through all brewing phases. In contrast to the cumbersome equipment of some other hobby brewers, the Braumeister does not need to be stirred all the time. Thanks to the patented malt pipe technology, the wort is circulated gently and conveniently. Nothing can burn on and nothing needs to be racked or transferred during the brewing phases.
· Model 2017
· Made of stainless steel
· Quantity: 20 litre of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 23 litre of wort
· Weight: 20 kg
· Heating coil: 2,000 W output
· Pump: 9 W
· Power supply connection: Single Phase 230 V (fuse protection min. 10 Amp.)
· Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
· Full recipe on one screen
· On-board memory for 10 recipes
· USB interface with WIFi module compatibility (sold separately)
· Dimensions: H = 60 cm Dia = 40 cm
· Packaged size: 74 x 60 x 61 cm
· Max. malt quantity: 6 kg
Product Code: SP47070-10